I did some sewing progress this week. I had my seaming/cutting mishap that resulted in this little quilt, I don’t feel all that bad about the mishap as the new layout looks good (other than a few pressing issues with seams, my machine quilter should be able to quilt them out) and it used up scraps that were just laying around………so mission accomplished.
Fabric purchased this week: 5 yards
YTD fabric purchased: 23 yards
Fabric used this week: 3.25 yards
YTD fabric used: 29.50 yards
Net fabric used this year………………… 6.50 yards…………..
I’m still ahead of the game. On the quilt I’m doing for future show, I decided on the layout and realized I would need more background fabric, so I sent my daughter to the fabric shop to purchase the extra I would need……she only buys what on the list, not like her mother when she goes to the quilt shop.
Since its Superbowl Sunday and I don’t do sports, I’m going to try to do another strip quilt, this time following the directions so I don’t screw it up!!!